Have you ever dreamed of a guilt-free and refined preduct-free chocolate dessert?
This chocolate brownie is made with wholesome ingredients, it’s super easy and super healthy, and most importantly it’ll make you very happy!
- Dark Chocolate (70% cacao minimum), 150 gr
- Almond Flour or very finely chopped almonds, 100gr
- 3 eggs (2 whites, 1 whole)
- Raw honey, 2 tablespoons
- Coconut Oil, 2 tablespoons
- Dates, 10 if they’re small, 8 if they’re chunkier
- A handful of dried cranberries or raisins
- A pinch of salt
- Pecans, a handful (optional, but I like the crunch)
In a food processor, pour the chocolate and coconut oil along with the other ingredients (if you decide to go for the pecans, add them once the rest is well mixed). You should get a semi-liquid mixture
Pour in a mould (preferably a squared one) and bake for 15 minutes (don’t over cook it; been there, done that!)
Let the brownie cool down before you cut it. Enjoy every bite of it!