If you enjoy drinking green tea, you’re going to love this! This breakfast bowl is a powerhouse of nutrients, antioxidants and good fats; it does give a great start of the day. Matcha powder is my latest discovery, you can read more in my previous post here (it’s interesting you’ll see).
- Greek Yogurt, for one person
- Nuts and seeds (I used almonds, sunflower seeds, flax seeds and chia seeds – but knock yourself out!)
- Dried fruit (Goji berries, raisins and coconut flakes – again, the sky is the limit!)
- Matcha powder, 1 teaspoon 1/2
- Honey, 1 teaspoon (optional)
Grab a bowl, start with the yogurt and add the rest of the ingredients. Now grab a spoon, and mix everything together.
It takes about 2 minutes!
The Vegan option
If you’d rather not use dairy, you can do the same with any plant-based yogurt. Or … or you could make it as a pudding with plant-based milk, Prepare it the day before and leave it in the fridge soaking overnight so it thickens.