What juicer should you buy?

fullsizerender-2I definitely recommend a cold press juicer, also called slow juicer or masticating juicer. There are vertical and horizontal devices; I’ve chosen a vertical one because it takes less space in our little kitchen.

I bought the Hurom HE-Series (HU-500) and I find it flipping fantastic! It doesn’t take much space and is easy to use. It’s a little pricy but so worth it!

See below the description from http://www.slowjuice.nl, on which I bought mine.



  1. Pingback: The Appleberry’licious – Liliz' Healthy Choices

  2. Pingback: The five-day juice detox, day 0 – Liliz' Healthy Choices

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: