Look at these colours! Don’t you just wanna dig in there?
Cruciferous vegetables are super vegetables. They help prevent cancer and they shrink tumours. But not only! They also reduce inflammation, stimulate immunity, protect the brain, and they’re super detoxifying.
This salad is also a powerhouse of vitamins, minerals and nutrients.
- Arugula / Rocket, a handful
- Broccoli, 4 -5 florets – steamed
- Brussel Sprouts, 5 or 6 – steamed
- Flower Sprouts, 5 or 6 – steamed
- Red cabbage
- Alfafa sprouts
- Sunflower, 1 tbsp
- Pumpkin seeds, 1 tbsp
- Parsley, 1 tbsp
- Coriander, 1 tbsp
For the vinaigrette :
- 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar
- salt, pepper, turmeric